Shareholders owning directly or indirectly through subsidiaries at least 5% of the total number of votes in the Company and the same number of votes on the General Meeting of CNT SA.
|Shareholders owning more than 5% of shares||Number of owned shares (pcs)||Percentage in share capital (%)||Percentage in total number of votes at the General Meeting (%)|
FIP 11 Non-public asset closed-end investment funds with entities that are parties to the agreement dated 1 July 2014*
|6 371 655||70,10||70,10|
|Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A.||590 000||6,49||6,49**|
|Other shareholders||2 128 345||23,41||23,41|
|General number of shares||9.090.000||100||100|
* Information on decrease over 5% of shares of the Company by Wartico invest sp. z o.o. and over 1% by FIP 11 Non-public assets closed-end investment funds and on the overall condition of the Company's shares held by FIP 11 Non-public asset closed-end investment funds, with its registered office in Warsaw and Zbigniew Jakubas together with its subsidiaries(business entities acting on the basis of the agreement concluded by the parties on 1 July 2014) - Current Report No. 25/2019 of 10 July 2019.
** The Company does not realize the rights of its own shares.
Graph - Shareholders structure according to the number of shares and votes from shares:
- FIP 11 non-public asset closed-end investment funds with entities that are parties to the agreement dated 1 July 2014
- Other shareholders
- Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A.
Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A. shares were quoted for the first time on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on 6 November 1998.CNT SA shares are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on the Parallel Market in the continuous trading system in WIG index as well as the sub-sector index – WIG-construction.
The share capital of CNT SA amounts to 36,360,000 PLN and consists of 9,090,000 of ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of 4 PLN each. The shares are divided as follows:
- 255,000 common bearer shares of A type
- 255,000 common bearer shares of BI type
- 510.000 common bearer shares of BII type
- 400.000 common bearer shares of C type,
- 700.000 common bearer shares of D type
- 100.000 common bearer shares of E type
- 6.870.000 common bearer shares of F type