Shareholders owning directly or indirectly through subsidiaries at least 5% of the total number of votes in the Company and the same number of votes on the General Meeting of CNT SA.
|Shareholders owning more than 5% of shares||Number of owned shares (pcs)||Percentage in share capital (%)||Percentage in total number of votes at the General Meeting (%)|
FIP 11 Non-public asset closed-end investment funds and Zbigniew Jakubas with his subsidiaries*
|5 537 907||74,84%||74,84%|
|Other shareholders||1 862 093||25,16%||25,16%|
|General number of shares||7 400 000||100%||100%|
* Notification of an increase in the total number of votes and shares in the Company by the Shareholders acting in agreement: FIP 11 Non-public assets closed-end investment funds with its registered office in Warsaw and Zbigniew Jakubas with his subsidiaries - Current Report No. 31/2020 of 23 September 2020.
Graph - Shareholders structure according to the number of shares and votes from shares:
- FIP 11 non-public asset closed-end investment funds and Zbigniew Jakubas and his subsidiaries
- Other shareholders
- Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A.
Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii S.A. shares were quoted for the first time on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on 6 November 1998.CNT SA shares are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange on the Parallel Market in the continuous trading system in WIG index as well as the sub-sector index – WIG-construction.
The share capital of CNT SA amounts to 29,600,000 PLN and consists of 7,400,000 of ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of 4 PLN each. The shares are divided as follows:
- 255,000 common bearer shares of A type
- 255,000 common bearer shares of BI type
- 510,000 common bearer shares of BII type
- 400,000 common bearer shares of C type,
- 700,000 common bearer shares of D type
- 100,000 common bearer shares of E type
- 5,180,000 common bearer shares of F type